Free Books and an Insider ViewPosted: June 2, 2016
Cheesy marketing banner aside…
For a while I have been talking to Dr. Meg about starting to collect names and email addresses so we can notify folks of cool things we’re doing, free and discounted books, writing tips, reviews, etc. We even thought we’d use the list to promote some of your books (if you write.)
Starting today you can sign up to receive email updates. It’s simple, it’s free and it’s only mildly annoying.
You can join the list by clicking here (or not, I’m not the boss of you.)
What will you receive:
- A courier will come to your door and present you with $100,000.00*
- You will get my thoughts about the pieces I write. Why I wrote them, what inspired me.
- Free and discounted book promotions.
- A trained, dancing monkey.*
- The opportunity to promote your own book – free.
- Since I own a publishing business I will give tips on how to self-publish and market your own work.
- Original fiction and non-fiction I don’t post to the blog.
- Advance copies of stories for your feedback and input.
- Anything else I think you might find interesting.
All that for the low-low-price of FREE. You can’t beat it.
Click here and join the list. It’s only mildly painful.
(*These offers are only available in Sri Lanka. Please allow 28 years for delivery.)